Saturday, May 1, 2010

Schedule

The reality is that I am a mother to a 3 year old and 15 month old. I am also married to the military; therefore, I don't have all the time in the world. I created this schedule to let you know what I will talk about and when. If we are friends on FB, I will update my status to tell you so. Tune in on your favorite days. If there is some thing you want to discuss, let me know. If you are training for something, let me know. We can virtually train together.

Sunday- Spiritual Exercise / Rest Day
Monday- Nutrition
Wednesday- Speed Workout / Tempo Runs
Friday- Stretch / Yoga
Saturday- Long Run Focus

Remember, I am an amateur. I do subscribe to Runner's World magazine. I read it and do what I read. I will always acknowledge my sources as well as my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment